- Audit intern
- Accounting intern
2/ What should you be:
- Final year students with Accounting/Auditing/Finance or related background;
- Good at English and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel;
- Able to work both independently and team-work; to learn quickly to new issues;
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training; be responsibilities;
- Good communication, self-motivated, confident and long-term working commitment in professional environment.
3/ What we offer:
- Dynamic, friendly, creativity and supportive working environment;
- Priority to be recruited for Audit Associate, Tax Associate and Accounting Associate after internship program based on BOD’s assessment;
- Participating in intensive and professional jobs during internship;
- Excellent training program (training course, training on job) to help you develop new skills and enhance your career;
- Internship allowance;
- Under counseling program, be mentored and supported essential materials for your thesis by professional auditors.
4/ Internship period:
12/2018 – 3/2019
- CV (resume)
- Portraits 4 x 6
- University’s Referral
- Other Qualifications/Certifications (if any – hard copy).
- From 01/10/2018 to 31/10/2018.
6/ Our contacts:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our office: 15/6 Hoang Minh Giam Street, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City